K-Band™ Automated Well Placement Application
The K-BAND™ is automated firmware and software which provides the intelligence required for KONTOUR’s self steering well placement technology.
Every day, our Engineering and Development Team works hard to improve automation, firmware, and software. Engineered and designed to provide the intelligence for our RSS to improve the self correction, self steering capability. Our Inc Hold mode learns and improves inclination control over time.
KINETIC IS movement, and we are moving fast…learning while drilling.
KINETIC Upstream Technologies is the best Automated drilling solution.
Historically, high end drilling technologies like Rotary Steerable Systems were designed to attend high dollar offshore operations. Land Operators were forced to sacrifice performance to save cost.
KINETIC Upstream Technologies is a game changer, we combine unique Engineered technologies with a back-to-basics philosophy in collaboration with industry innovators. We provide solutions to markets looking to increase drilling efficiency, improving wellbore placement and accuracy, increasing effective pay zone exposure, resulting in production gains and better ROIs.
We offer Unique Features and Benefits that set us apart from competitors
- KINETIC systems are rated for 175˚c /347˚f
- KINETIC systems achieve higher Dog leg rates than most systems in the market, up to 17deg/100ft
- KINETIC systems are engineered to achieve a Vertical, Curve and Lateral wellbore profile. “One Run- One BHA”
- KINETIC systems are designed to be remote location serviceable at the lowest cost to maintain
- KINETIC’s wireless short hop open architecture enables customers to utilize their own MWD/LWD, PDM, and Bit technologies seamlessly with KINETIC
- KINETIC unique automated self-steering systems incorporate AI learning algorithms for accurate directional control
KINETIC™ systems are NOT the limiting design factor in your drilling string!
Here are the reasons :
- No backpressure requirements for steering control
- 500+ RPM capacity
- No LCM limits
- 800 GPM flow rate capacity
- Not vulnerable to stick slips