Automated Well Placement not unlike Automated Mars Landings
The recent Mars Perseverance Landing by NASA overcame many of the same challenges, for similar reasons that directional drillers face when landing or Geosteering oil…
Kinetic Upstream Product Presentation Update March 2021
Kinetic Upstream recently presented a product update at the first ever Oil & Gas Linkedin Livecast, RSS Event: , Push It, Point It, Rotate It, hosted…
Unconventional Innovation debuts at International Association of Directional Drillers
Kinetic team stood proud at the IADD RSS Exhibit with the new Kontour……..the system has several advantages over existing systems deployed today. Simple design with…
Kinetic Upstream sees lightning strike twice at Catoosa Drilling Test Facility
We all know lightning never strikes twice at the same place, but Kinetic Upstream Technologies, Inc., saw it happen last week at the Catoosa Drilling…
Kinetic Upstream is pleased to announce our latest partnership
LATEST NEWS SCF Ventures Announces Partnership with Kinetic Upstream Technologies SCF Ventures leads the Series A investment round of growth equity into Kinetic Upstream Technologies,…
Kinetic completes prototype “Momentum” rotary steering component testing
Kinetic Upstream Technologies has achieved a significant development milestone with its automated steering technology development. The team completed the manufacture, assembly and initial tests of…
New LinkedIn Page
We’re excited to have a presence on LinkedIn. Be sure to follow us for great information as we continue to grow.
KINETIC Upstream Technologies is the best Automated drilling solution.
Historically, high end drilling technologies like Rotary Steerable Systems were designed to attend high dollar offshore operations. Land Operators were forced to sacrifice performance to save cost.
KINETIC Upstream Technologies is a game changer, we combine unique Engineered technologies with a back-to-basics philosophy in collaboration with industry innovators. We provide solutions to markets looking to increase drilling efficiency, improving wellbore placement and accuracy, increasing effective pay zone exposure, resulting in production gains and better ROIs.
We offer Unique Features and Benefits that set us apart from competitors
- KINETIC systems are rated for 175˚c /347˚f
- KINETIC systems achieve higher Dog leg rates than most systems in the market, up to 17deg/100ft
- KINETIC systems are engineered to achieve a Vertical, Curve and Lateral wellbore profile. “One Run- One BHA”
- KINETIC systems are designed to be remote location serviceable at the lowest cost to maintain
- KINETIC’s wireless short hop open architecture enables customers to utilize their own MWD/LWD, PDM, and Bit technologies seamlessly with KINETIC
- KINETIC unique automated self-steering systems incorporate AI learning algorithms for accurate directional control
KINETIC™ systems are NOT the limiting design factor in your drilling string!
Here are the reasons :
- No backpressure requirements for steering control
- 500+ RPM capacity
- No LCM limits
- 800 GPM flow rate capacity
- Not vulnerable to stick slips